Ubisoft's IT department is looking for a Scrum Master to guide the development team in charge of customer services, such as CRM, customer support, digital marketing and community management.
As a Scrum Master, you will be the facilitator guiding the Scrum organization of a distributed team (Montreal, Paris and Bucharest). You will encourage self-organization to ensure a smooth, efficient and quality-driven development process to ensure that product evolutions meet customer expectations.
- Provide leadership and coaching to ensure the team operates within the Agile mindset and values to deliver quality results;
- Facilitate and ensure that the framework in place is effective, adhered to and continuously improved;
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and use them to identify ways to help the team organize to deliver on Sprint commitments;
- Assess the Agile maturity of the team and coach them in a process of continuous improvement and high efficiency;
- Act proactively to unblock blockers and help the team manage and mitigate obstacles to ensure that the impact on the agreed upon delivery date is minimized;
- Facilitate the team's communication plans and execute them through regular information and reporting as needed;
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Business Analysts and IT Manager to identify long and short term delivery flow strategy, priorities, objectives and requirements.
- Relevant experience in a Scrum Master position within the IT industry, with a thorough understanding of Agile and Lean principles;
- Good understanding of other frameworks, such as Kanban or XP, is a major asset;
- Passionate about continuous improvement, learning and experimentation;
- In-depth knowledge of various facilitation, assessment and coaching techniques
- Strong knowledge of collaboration tools, such as Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with the practices and fundamentals of traditional project management is an asset.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.