Security Architect - Cloud Specialist
As part of the Security & Risk Management team, as a Security Architect - Cloud Specialist, you will help manage and reduce risks by developing and implementing company-wide security controls. You will be responsible for contributing to the current and long-term direction aiming at driving Ubisoft to enhance its Cloud Security posture. You will also develop global policies and standards, provide security guidance on infrastructure-related subjects and designs, and conduct risk assessments.
- Act as a key technical resource for Ubisoft internal partners, regarding technical security matters related to Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Lead, execute and deliver on Cloud Security Strategy and Initiatives;
- Contribute to the development of the Cloud Security Controls Framework to ensure Ubisoft has comprehensive cloud security controls across all domains;
- Design, architect, and implement secure GCP cloud solutions that meet business needs and align to SRM and industry best practices;
- Coordinate project security to assist IT teams in delivering secure infrastructure solutions with security recommendations and requirements;
- Perform technical risk assessments, threat modeling, architecture security reviews, and offer guidance and follow-ups for projects involving complex architectures to our internal teams;
- Ensure prevention of breaches and good management of technical, legal, and human security-related risks by elaborating and proposing improvements to security policies, guidelines, and standards with a global mindset, taking into consideration all Ubisoft offices;
- Create and maintain standards and documentation related to security processes, procedures, and infrastructure;
- Participate in the implementation or deployment of new tools and processes to improve knowledge sharing and raise security levels while promoting security awareness among Ubisoft employees.
- Proficient in cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure, with a primary focus on Google cloud, a good understanding of Google Security and Identity products, and Workspace security;
- Solid knowledge of industry standards (PCI Compliance, NIST CSF, OWASP, CIS, CSA CCM);
- Working knowledge of CSPM, CWPP, and CNAP technologies;
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience in Key Management, Firewalls, PKI, revere-proxies, ALB, NLB, Modern Authentication technologies, Cloud Asset Management, DLP, IDS, Secrets Management, GCP Security Command Center, IAM, and SIEM;
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience hardening cloud services, preventing configuration drift;
- Strong Knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps Practices such as having previously worked with container security, cloud providers, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Cloud Build, Terraform, or other tools.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.