Senior 3D Animator [Assassin's Creed Mirage] (F/M/NB)
We are looking for a Senior Animator to join the team working on Assassin's Creed Mirage.
As part of the animation team of the studio, you work on the character animations and are responsible for making the animations from Motion Captures or Key Frame that will be integrated into the game. Your main tasks are:
- Receive and edit captured motions by managing real-time constraints while ensuring the best possible animation quality
- Develop real-time animations in Key Frame
- Integrate your animations into an internal game engine and optimize their performance
- Animate and do Motion editing within complex animation systems
- Provide knowledge and solutions for animation problems
- Collaborate with the Art Director to create animations that fit to the visual style of the project
- Worked on delivered game titles
- Have a great working knowledge of Animation graph setups/systems
- Experienced in engine integration and animation debug
- Experienced in Motion editing and manipulating Motion Capture Data
- Have proven Animation skills (body mechanics, weight, timing, great posing and a good eye for in-game composition)
- Have a great understanding of quality vs gameplay
- Good time management skills a must
- Be autonomous and proactive
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
This role is a permanent contract.
· Phone Interview with a recruiter
· Interview with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.