Senior 3D Artist
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is looking for a passionate and talented Senior 3D Game Artist to add to our growing team. This position primarily entails creating 3D in game assets, with a focus on Environment and Character Art, but ideally the candidate will have a good level of ability in at least one or two other skill sets.
- Ensure the graphic elements follow the set style and maintain consistency throughout the whole project
- Conduct effective visual research and reference gathering
- Creation of game assets to a high standard in line with current technology capabilities
- Assist in production/development meetings
- Review and validation of assets
- Experience in creation of high and low poly modelling of in-game assets
- Level lighting and population creation
- Understanding of optimization for mobile platforms
- Ability to hand paint texture maps,
- Working knowledge in Character and Environment creation
- Experience working on at least 2 published game projects
- Experience with realistic and stylized art styles
- In-depth technical knowledge of Unity
- Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter and Zbrush
- Confident working in a small team
- Ability to prioritise work-flow and deliver on time
- Familiarity with SCRUM / Agile practices
- Minimum 5 years industry experience working on mobile projects
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology would be preferred or any other training or equivalent.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.