Senior 3D Environment Artist
Join Accelerate Solutions Games team, an innovative, international team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our team is passionate about lending their industry experience and technical expertise to help elevate our gaming customer projects to the next level of fidelity and performance. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing, and entertainment.
As a Senior 3D Environment Artist, you will collaborate with our Design and Engineering teams to support the creation of compelling 3D experiences. You will be participating in crafting the solutions of tomorrow, today.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with Engineering and Design to craft rich experiences for our Users
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Art Directors, clients and developers to produce 3D assets that meet the needs of the product
- Keep up-to-date with trends, techniques and think proactively about how 3D technology can meet potential and emerging needs in the market
- Taking projects through from concept to completion with a high level of craft and polish
- Help extend internal brand standards into the 3D realm to develop consistency across products
What we’re looking for
- Texturing, UV unwrapping and texture baking
- Expertise with a 3D modeling tool such as Maya, Blender, or 3DS Max
- Capable of texturing and baking software and pipeline for real-time 3D delivery. Substance Suite (preferred), Quixel Mixer, Mari, 3DCoat or equivalent
- Proven ability for optimized real-time 3D modeling (portfolio required)
You might also have
- Familiar with an organic modeling package/workflow such as, Zbrush, 3DCoat, Mudbox or equivalent
- Professional experience prepping & delivering assets in Unity
- Level/Environment design skills
We offer team members many benefits including comprehensive health insurance, generous vacation days and personal days, health and wellness subsidies, and more!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.