About your role:
Are you looking for the next step in your career? The Senior Analyst of Marketing Analytics reports to the Manager, Marketing Analytics, and will help provide insights, reporting, and in-depth analyses of customer journeys and purchase funnels to inform organic and performance marketing initiatives. You will analyze data from multiple sources to support the business ensure that insights and testing are core to the decision-making process.
- Provide insights that deepen the understanding of the user and the impact of our marketing investments, including attribution, churn prediction, lifetime value modeling, experiment methodology, and segmentation
- Improve the marketing analytics implementation and data architecture to ensure deeper analyses through site analytics and queries of the data warehouse
- Measure performance marketing campaigns and return on advertising spend across platforms, ensure accurate forecasting models are in place for all marketing activities, and build incremental investment cases to maximize return-on-investment
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests and serve as an advocate for proper experimental design and testing
- Develop and report against goals that reflect the health and potential of the business
- Help democratize data access by expanding existing dashboards and building new reporting
- Identify and produce new types of analyses and reports to meet partners' needs
- 2+ years of digital analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience analyzing consumer marketing funnels and opportunities within retail or a direct-to-consumer business
- At least 2 years experience presenting clear, relevant insights to both creative and technical audiences
- High proficiency in SQL skills (will be tested during the interview)
- Familiarity with Web Analytics Tools, such as Google Analytics and CRM tools
- Experience working with dashboard tools such as Mode, Tableau, or Looker
- Understanding of statistical and predictive modeling techniques such as linear and logistic regression
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible and generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs and Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, and other discounts
- Phone, Gym, and commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it’s grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, and deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, and the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements and help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary and has no impact on your opportunity for employment.
New York Fair Chance Act