YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As an Expert Programmer (Animation), your role is to:
- Advise the Lead Programmer and drive the decision-making regarding the choice, optimization and organization of existing and new innovative systems (related to animations)
- Contribute to improve the market competitiveness of the game
- Help implement features related to animation that fit within performance budgets (CPU/Memory/Streaming, etc)
- Set out best practices and share your programming expertise with other teams
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop interfaces with game systems (AI, character control, etc.)
- Develop tools for use by gameplay programmers and animators
- Develop procedural animation tools and technologies
- Write technical design and software design documentation
- Collaborate with game productions to create next generation animation system
- Perfect animation compression algorithms to reduce memory footprint without affecting visual quality.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Math or Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Extensive programming experience with emphasis on character animation
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Strong 3D maths and computer graphics skills
- Experience in IK/FK systems
- Familiarity with building large and dynamically extensible applications
- Experience with multi-threaded engine programming on Game consoles
- Experience building efficient code (CPU/SPU cost, memory usage, code size
- Understands the overall development cycle of a game engine
- Familiarity with 3ds Max / Motion Builder
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.