As a Senior Animator, you are expected to produce believable animation performance for in gameplay, body mechanics & facial animation objects. Setting a standard and exemplary for animators and actively participate in game development, showing abilities to influence, innovate and communicating.
- Work with the Animation Director, leads & team to establish the animation style and requirement for the project, to ensure we achieve a unified look throughout the game
- Create believable animations using mocap or handkeyed data
- Produce AAA quality animations that challenge competitors and in alignment to the game style
- Record mocap data when needed
- Innovate and prototype animation ideas for early game prototypes
- With assistance from the Tech animators, integrate animations into game engine efficiently
- Utilise Kino or animation engine tools to integrate high quality game animations
- Manipulate Game Data for animation realisation
- Organise Animation files in a systematic way in accordance to TD Animation's specifications
- Collaborate with Tech Art, Tech Animation, Design, Sound and Code to build compelling gameplay animation systems
- Collaborate with animation lead, designers, GPPs and peers to proactively solve complex problems on time
- Ensure best practices are updated and adhered to
- Strong experience in Animation, Gameplay experience is preferred but relevant exposure in body mechanics, facial animation
- Skilled in 3Ds max and Motion Builder (desirable)
- Has in game engine experience
- Nice to have experience working on AAA games
- Experience in mentorship or leadership
- Knowledge in scripting and tool creation
- Able to create character/prop rig setup
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.