Senior Artist - Props
Who we are: We are Gamemakers.
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What We Need
We are looking for a Senior Artist with a passion for making exceptional game assets. Someone who takes pride in creating animated props and weapons. You will work with Concept artists, Character artists, Designers, and technical artists to create best in class assets in support of our upcoming game. As part of our Art team, you will work closely with various disciplines to create assets, animatable assets, and weapons to help bring our game to life.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Lead artists, Concept Artists, technical artists, and Designers to create and support creative vision.
- Support the Character, Prop, and Environment art teams.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Help set team standards around documentation, scripting best practices, and overall tool quality.
- Create technically sound animatable props.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
You’re a strong individual contributor who can execute on direction from Lead Character Artists and Art Direction while providing perspective and inspiration of your own. Taking ownership of constructing all types of in game assets from start to finish. You have experience creating technically sound animatable assets, and Weapons.
- Model & Texture 3D animatable props, weapons and In-game assets.
- Knowledge of Maya, Unreal Engine, Substance Painter/Designer, PBR Workflow, zBrush, and Photoshop
- Experience with industry-standard asset management tools
- Appreciates modularity, reuse, and elegant design.
- Able to follow and collaborate with concept art.
- Own asset creating process from concept hand off to implementation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
By clicking on this link, you consent to the processing of your personal information by 2K Games, Inc. and its affiliate Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in accordance with the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants (the “Privacy Notice”), available at https://www.2k.com/applicantprivacypolicy/. The Notice provides information about how we use your data and how you can exercise your right of access, rectification or deletion. If you need more information, please contact the Privacy Contact identified in the Notice.
I have read the Notice consent to the collection, processing, transfer and use of my personal information by 2K Games and Take-Two.