Reporting to the Production Director, the Sr AP will implement best processes, methods and tools to deliver a major game project. The incumbent will ensure the advancement of the work and attainment of production objectives.
- Manages the complete delivery of a part of the project with a limited corporate impact.
- Participates in the construction and guidance of the production team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget.
- Prioritizes tasks, identifies risks and suggests relevant solutions.
Support Production Director in
- Organizes and implements optimal production methods, processes and tools.
- Mobilizes the project team to reach the targeted deliverables.
- Drives and follows the delivery of the game to ensure that all objectives are met for the Gates.
- Anticipates and mitigates risks and challenges for the development of the project, defines production priorities and implements innovative and adapted solutions.
- Help define HR needs and set out the resources plan for approval by executives
- Manage the performance of your reports with clear JDs and challenging objectives (OKRs);
- Take the role of coach: inspire, motivate rather than directing;
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking and give people the right to make mistakes;
- Extensive knowledge of video game development or software development
- Advise, Coordinate, organize, follow up
- Strong communication / collaboration skills since this person will be in contact with dev team and external people
- Comfortable around Exec, Directors since this person will be in contact with Core Team / Exec / Directors
- Influential leadership
- Smart, able to understand fast since this person will have access to a lot of topics, he needs to be able to connect topics together
- Presentation skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Results focus and ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Good change management knowledge;
- Comfortable in the stakes of a large production and complex project
- Likes challenges and changes and know how to manage them
- Comfortable interacting with Product owners, Directors and Exec
- 5-7 years’ experience as a video game Associate Producer or any other relevant position in the software or game industry;
- Project Manager with demonstrated ability to successfully deliver major games/projects in terms of quality standards, budget, time & resources.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!