Senior Audio Designer
We are EA. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We are looking for an accomplished Sound Designer to join the team. There are a variety of creative roles across EA, and each comes with its own set of requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. If you are passionate about what you do, and your enthusiasm always shines through in your work then we want to hear from you.
As a Sound Designer, you will report to the Lead Video Editor and work with a creative team of artists to ensure our marketing content is delivered at the highest quality and competed on an outstanding level. You will help build trailers and audio content to achieve the final creative vision set forward by your Video Art Director or Creative Director.
- A designer with a track-record of delivering multiple successful projects.
- 7+ years' experience, ideally in a senior role.
- Experience producing assets, on time and on brief.
- Recording and mixing skills.
- Deep passion and insight into the latest trends, techniques, and social networks.
- Solution focused with the ability to dive technically deep while still focused on deadlines.
- Experience cutting sound and music within a commercial environment.
- Take direction and work well with others.
- Experience with multiple formats and can identify audio and music trends.
- Sets clear priorities to complete work tasks, allocating resources efficiently
- Deep knowledge of Avid Pro Tools and other mixing suites.
- Solid knowledge of computers and audio post technology, pipelines, and workflows.