Senior Audio Programmer - Unannounced Project – W/M/NB
Under the responsibility of the Lead Engine Programmer and in collaboration with Ubisoft's Anvil Pipeline team, your main missions as Senior Audio Programmer (W/M/NB) will be:
- Be the main technical contact for the project for the integration of the sound of the game, from pre-production to delivery,
- Participate in coordination with the core teams and other projects, to integrate, maintain and optimize the Wwise audio middleware in our game engine,
- Develop features related to audio in partnership with game designers and sound designers,
- Collaborate with technical sound designers for the development of audio features and editing / debugging interfaces,
- Mentor and evolve gameplay programmers to help future-proof audio-related codebase,
- Be in support for the audio debug of the game.
- You have a first experience of at least 6 years in engine programming in video games,
- You have a good mastery of Wwise software or FMOD and you have already shipped a game using one of these two technologies,
- You have excellent knowledge of C++,
- Knowledge of C# is a plus,
- You have a musical ear and are interested in sound and audio in general,
- You are autonomous and proactive and know how to work in a team,
- Your mastery of English allows you to evolve in an international environment.
Joining us means having access from day one to :
Flexibility in your working hours and the possibility to work remotely under the conditions of the Ubisoft policy.
20 days of remote working per year from a European Union country (reserved for European citizens);
Our internal e-learning platform to finally train you on the tools you need so much;
Our game library where you can borrow the latest Ubisoft games, those of the competition, consoles and board games;
Our preferential rates on a wide range of shows, cinemas, concerts, sports halls, amusement parks, and many other good deals.
And after 1 year?
You have a career and development plan established with your manager as well as clear objectives that will allow you to progress and increase your salary each year;
You have joined one of our clubs : choir, yoga, tennis, lightsaber... Or you have created your own!
You take advantage of your 1.5 hour lunch break to take part in a class in our gym or borrow one of our bicycles to ride in the Bois de Vincennes ;
You look forward to the next surf/yoga or ski weekend organized by the work council;
You've gotten really good at foosball, rock climbing, Mario Kart or Just Dance ;
You've raided the clearance sale sale to complete your collection of Ubi goodies and games (because we never have enough);
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.