Senior Brand Designer
Senior Brand Designer (Marcom Design Team), Apex Legends
EA’s Marcom Design Team’s mission is to ignite the imaginations of players through world-class design strategy and craftsmanship. We are a multidisciplinary creative team responsible for branding and visual identity, graphic design, digital media design, and motion graphics.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, the Senior Brand Designer is responsible for the hands-on development of visual brand identities, design systems, and digital / print channel executions. You will partner with Campaign Creatives, Marcom Strategy, and Global Brand Management to help shape the Apex Legends brand across all player and employee touch points.
Our ideal candidate has a track record of successfully building globally recognized brands in organizations that expect nothing less than A+ work. Additionally, this candidate must thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to a constantly evolving industry, possess practical knowledge of brand and digital design, and generally carry positive energy that benefits the greater team.
- Contribute on the execution of all Apex Legends brand related initiative across both employee and player facing touch points such as visual identity, seasonal campaigns, social, retail, paid, etc.
- Ensure that creative complies with brand, platform, and industry-standard specs.
- Work in a hands-on environment that requires flexibility, imagination, a can-do attitude, a sense of fun, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to interpret creative feedback and data into iterative design. A multi-revision process is often part of our work.
- Understand the importance of aligning the overall campaign narrative into every consumer touchpoint.
- 6+ years of experience at a design agency and/or in-house design team.
- Proven experience in designing for global brands in digital, print, and environmental channels with a track record of delivering robust visual design systems.
- Ability to develop ideas from concept to execution utilizing your vast knowledge of strategic branding, retail environments, paid and owned marketing channels.
- Possess solid communication skills.
- Excellent hands-on design, typography, and layout skills.
- Be creative and bring a fresh perspective while working within the brand and project parameters.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Advanced skills in Adobe programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Understanding of After Effects, Keynote, PPT, HTML5, 3D Modeling software is a plus.
- Passion for design and games!
BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.