Senior Brand Manager (M/W/NB)
Within our Global Publishing marketing department you will be responsible for the development of one or two Ubisoft brands.
Like a conductor working with teams across the globe, you will build the long term marketing vision and elaborate the communication strategy for our products.
More precisely, your missions will be the following:
Build inspiring campaigns
- Gather expertise from all project stakeholders and use market & consumer data to enrich discussions for best decision making.
- Define consumer targets & segmentation and create strategies and tactics that cater to segments
- Manage the communication strategy, press & influencer plans in collaboration with the Communications team, work with the Sales teams on trade marketing plans, and the Partnerships teams to establish strong promotions
- Analyze the game/marketing data and organize reporting to drive decisions on a Global, regional and on a local level
- Follow the industry and regularly share key benchmarks that could help strengthen our strategies
Create a full creative package adapted to each audience
- Brief internal/external agencies and lead the production of diverse creative assets, such as key visuals, launch videos and trailers optimized for global and local markets
- Collaborate with the internal and external media teams to create paid TV, social and digital media plans and establish business goals and benchmarks to meet
- Collaborate with cross-category teams to maximize impact of Ubisoft owned channels (CRM, Community Management, Social Networks, Website)
- Own and manage budgets and production schedules.
Ensure a consistent brand communication across our markets
- Embody the game/brand vision & oversee consistent communications within the local/transverse teams.
- Ensure fluent communication, while taking into account market specificities and follow-up on the impact of results per region
- Provide each local team with game/brand information and the marketing tools they need to build local plans.
You have prior experience in brand/product marketing in the Toy/Entertainment/digital industry or consumer goods.
You are curious about video games and entertainment in general, and you are at ease working in an international context. Rigorous, tactful and creative you are a uniting force and have good communication skills.
You demonstrate the following skills:
(Hard Skills) Marketing, Bilingual in English and French, Data analysis, Project Management
(Soft Skills) Leadership, Collaboration, Creativity
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.