Senior Brand Marketing Manager, American Football
The EA SPORTS American Football Team is looking for a Sr. Manager for Brand Marketing to help lead the business into the future by building a communication strategy and leading a team of SMEs to implement that strategy for American Football.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager defines and delivers go-to-market strategies and live service campaigns that deliver revenue growth across EA SPORTS’ American Football. Reporting into the Director of Brand Marketing, American Football, this important marketing role will partner with Brand Management, EA’s marketing and commercial teams, licensors and strategic partners to deliver inspiring marketing activations that create awareness, interest and consideration for EA SPORTS’ next chapter of genre-defining football experiences.
- You will develop go-to-market strategies and multi-channel, global marketing activations that deliver awareness, interest, and consideration for ongoing live services.
- You will partner with other teams to build and deploy outstanding and creative marketing content that inspires engagement and trust.
- You will communicate marketing indicators that improve user acquisition, engagement, retention, and evangelism and that provide a learning platform for continuous improvement.
- You will develop relationships with important licensor and brand partners across football, lifestyle, media and football culture that have relevance for our players, unlock rich content opportunities that can positively engage players at scale.
- You will inspire and galvanize a team of marketers with shared purpose with clear, communication based around campaign/ exceed goals, deliverables and results through shared tools including beat briefs and airtable.
- You will lean into and promote Project 2025 principles across Football Go to Market and live service plans.
- You will manage external marketing agencies/ vendors to help achieve marketing campaign goals.
- You will manage 1-2 direct reports.
- You will Manage and allocate a marketing budget across channels ensuring maximal return on investment.
- 5-7 years' experience as a Brand or Marketing Manager with experience managing complex global marketing campaigns and large budgets.
- Experienced in leading teams and direct reports.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about video games, popular culture, sports and football culture.
- Excel at working in a matrixed team environment characterized by collaboration.
- Galvanize and influence teams and partners across departments.
- Create successful marketing campaign outcomes based on team goals and strategies.
- Expert storyteller - written and verbal.
- You will present to senior leadership across all departments.
- Demonstrate curiosity and an eagerness to keep learning.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $131,600 - $195,200
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $131,600 - $179,600
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $134,800 - $213,300
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $131,600 - $213,300
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $131,600 - $213,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.