Senior Business Analyst
Apr 14, 2023
We are looking for an experienced business analyst from finance area. Within this role you will be responsible for gathering requirements from many stakeholders and support them in their daily issues. You need to be able, to have detailed discussions about polish accounting rules and transpose them into change requests. Additionally, if words like: data warehouse, ERP system, API sound familiar, this position is waiting for you!
- Understanding business requirements and analysing relevant processes.
- Preparing specifications for development and implementation.
- Designing, maintaining and development of the ERP system.
- Working closely with process owners.
- Cooperation with other departments, conducting presentations for users.
- Support the creation of Business Cases.
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent understanding of the accounting systems architecture.
- Knowledge of ERP systems in the area of finance and accounting. Good to have knowledge on HR, distribution, warehouse management.
- Experience in solution design for complex requirements.
- Experience in conducting presentations, users training, writing documentation and instructions.
- Ability to work in a project.
- Be able to work independently with limited guides.
- Office-First: working primarily from the studio for a minimum of 10 days per month
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- REDs have access to the cafeteria platform through which they can receive subscription benefits, additional medical packages or vouchers and codes to shops and cinemas.
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Health checks — tests and vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall, daily Gym Assistant support and yoga and healthy spine classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.