Senior Business Manager, Accelerate Solutions
Due to growing business demand, our Accelerate Solutions (Accelerate) team is looking for an analytical, business-savvy, process-loving individual to join our team as a Senior Business Manager! In this role, you will be part of our Studio Management team whose mission is to enable Accelerate Solutions to achieve scalable profitable growth, by setting-up the right strategy, systems, and operational processes for the Business. Your day to day will involve supporting the regular rhythm of the business while providing leadership and support to a diverse set of key strategic projects - all to help the Business move forward!
The Accelerate Solutions organization is a fast growing 800 person plus team. We deliver real-time 3D professional services by partnering with diverse clients from around the globe to create a wide range of custom products across multiple platforms. Our clients are from a variety of industries including Games, Automotive, Architecture, Engineering, Retail, Manufacturing, Entertainment, and more. The products crafted by our teams incorporate groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish and report top-line business metrics and performance indicator metrics related to the operations of our business crafting monthly and quarterly reporting materials. Leverage these insights to drive decision-making to accelerate growth, leading and supporting specific strategic cross-functional projects and initiatives. These initiatives include, but are not limited to: Gross-margin improvement, pricing strategy optimization, tools & systems improvement, defining RACI / Operating Models, and onboarding program development.
- Support the day-to-day business rhythm of our Accelerate teams. This includes: OKR setting, operational planning, business results reporting, budgeting and financial forecasting, and bi-weekly business reviews
- Lead organizational planning that increases visibility, alignment and streamlines decision-making while improving business processes across Accelerate and the larger Create division. Simultaneously, ensure the delivery of the highest priorities, and achievement of operational goals and objectives.
- Prepare executive-level business presentations that summarize key business insights. Correspondingly, develop financial forecasts and budgets that can be optimally maintained.
- Work directly with HR, Recruitment, and Workforce planning in order to align people strategy and execution with business strategy and needs.
What we’re looking for
- Business operations experience: an understanding of the levers that drive a P&L. This includes a familiarity with financial modeling and revenue forecasting to be a cross-functional business partner.
- Sophisticated analytical skills with the ability to learn and optimally use new technology and tools. This includes: a comfortability with Excel to manage large data using quantitative functions, including pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, and index/match. This further includes the skills to summarize data in digestible and insightful ways, and the knowledge to derive business insights from data providing recommendations.
- Excellent communication and business storytelling skills (written and verbal) with a proficiency in influencing and communicating with an executive audience.
- Operations & process mapping, and/or process re-engineering experience: to be able to drive multi-disciplinary process improvement efforts.
- Project Management experience with the capability to autonomously ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope.
You might also have
- Experience within or knowledge of Professional Services in the technology or software industries.
- A proven understanding of RT3D technologies through experience within an industry using RT3D technology.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.