Senior Business Operations Manager - Central & Emerging Technologies, Accelerate Solutions
The Unity Accelerate Solutions team is a 500+ team of highly skilled developers with a range of deep expertise in the Unity platform, the use of Unity and in RT3D use cases. Our main goal is to give our customers access to Unity professional experts at any stage of production to help reduce risk, accelerate development, optimize projects and assist them in the resolution of very challenging technical RT3D problems!
Due to increasing demand and complexity of our business, we are looking for a Business Manager to work with the Central & Emerging Technologies Business Units in Accelerate Solutions to coordinate efforts in Solutions and within the wider Create organization in order to ensure delivery of “rhythm of business” initiatives in Unity.
In this role, you will design and deliver predictable and measurable programs that operationalize Central & Emerging Technologies Accelerate Solutions strategy, build organizational capabilities and implement mechanisms that drive clarity into goals, progress, and obstacles for key business initiatives. You will be a trusted advisor to the senior leadership of Accelerate Solutions. A successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, possess a strong eye for business and financial savvy to facilitate successful outcomes and drive productive partnerships across Accelerate Solutions and Unity's Create division!
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead organizational planning and rhythm of business processes for the Central & Emerging Technologies Business Unit that increase visibility, alignment and streamline decision making across Accelerate Solutions and with the wider Create business ecosystem to ensure delivery of the highest priorities and achievement of operational goals and objectives.
- Synchronize Central & Emerging Technologies's resource management processes to drive effective resource, utilization, and workplace strategies, developing forecasts and budgets for the Central & Emerging Technologies Business Unit
- Lead business and product reviews that effectively mitigate business risk, improve outcomes, and measure the impact of decisions.
- Help define and keep track of various metrics related to the operations of our business and create monthly and quarterly reporting materials.
- Identify areas for operational improvement and come up with proposals in order to address them.
What we're looking for
- Business Operations experience including strategic/operational planning, workforce planning, performance management and organizational governance.
- Track record of using data and metrics to design strategies, identify and implement improvements.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operating processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience driving cross-functional work while cultivating internal relationships globally and influencing senior leaders.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
You Might Also Have
- Proven track record to develop and implement both big picture strategy and downstream tactics.
- Experience engaging and influencing internal and external senior executives.
- A working knowledge of RT3D technologies as used in Games or Verticals / Industries
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.