Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Senior C++ Programmer to join our growing team! As a Senior C++ Programmer you will be responsible for the creation, debugging, maintenance and optimization of the game’s engine, editor and related tools that are used for the game’s development, in order to ensure a smooth production cycle for the entire development team. You will work closely together with the teams that are directly using this technology (Level Design, Game Design and Gameplay teams), in order to develop one of our major AAA titles.
- Participate to the project development on the engine, editor and tools programming side
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole
- Communicate with the teams that use the technology in order to understand their requirements and to define the implementation and improvement needs
- Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions)
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in software engineering out of which at least 3 years of experience with C++ development
- Knowledge of C# programming is a big plus
- Identify development needs in our industry
- Knowledge about the internal tools used in the video game production pipeline
- Keen to participate in the development of the junior members of our team
- Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Fluent in English
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!