Senior CAD Engineer - 164163
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Design, develop, and maintain Excite server-side applications for visualizing Semiconductor KPI
- Implement and support design methodologies and CAD flows to execute designs utilizing commercial RTL EDA tools (LEC, LINT, CDC, RDC, etc.) on FPGA and Adaptive SoCs
- Collaborate with EDA vendors to address tools issues, debug vendor tool problems and interact with designers to solve problems
- Excite server-side applications dashboard development & support
- Design, develop, and maintain server-side applications for visualizing Semiconductor KPI
- Provide API endpoints for visualization clients
- First point of contact in providing constant support for RTL flow enhancement, bugs, and user-support
- Develop test cases to resolve any flow related issue pertaining to CAD flow
- Provide knowledge transfer (training) to design engineers on Excite execution and usage
- 5+ Years Experience in software development & CAD frontend design flows
- Proficient knowledge of frontend EDA tools (Lint, Synopsys DC, PrimeTime, CDC/RDC, formality, etc.), Linux environments with globally networked file systems, and
- Good understanding of digital frontend (hardware) designs using Verilog
- Self-motivating with a keen eye for maneuvering technical design constraints
Requisition Number: 164163
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Ottawa
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.