Senior Character Artist[Art Team]
What you will do:
- Understand asset limitations, project milestones, risks and work accordingly;
- Collect and become familiar with reference images;
- Produce models according to the Art director's vision;
- Create high quality, detailed character models and assets;
- Provide proxy models for early game integration;
- Create efficient and rig friendly, low polygon models for game integration;
- Unwrap low polygon models and create high quality color maps;
- Address critiques from the Lead Artist and Art Director and make revisions;
- Guarantee the quality and delivery on time of 3D modeling and mapping as regards the characters and actors needed for producing the game;
- Mentor and help grow less experienced artists on the team
What you should be equipped with:
- Proven working experiences in game development modeling and texturing characters using 3ds Max and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs);
- Highly proficient in Maya, ZBrush (or equivalent software) and Photoshop;Strong knowledge of Marvelous Designer; Solid knowledge in hi-poly modeling and digital sculpting; Strong knowledge of low poly modeling techniques, including a strong knowledge of topology for animation;
- Very good texturing skills, mapping, and normal map extraction techniques; Understanding of PBR.
- Ability to use efficiently the texture space and to take into consideration the pixel ratio;
- Very good sense of human anatomy and proportions; Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them when modeling; Good sense of form, shape, silhouette in regards to objects;
- A critical thinker, easy to think of and adapt to new techniques in modeling and texturing
- Passion for games and strong game culture; Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams; Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines;
- Good communication and English skills.
- Strong knowledge of Marvelous Designer.
- Experience in animation and rigging is considered an advantage.
- Have Unity developing experience.
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Best way to apply:
- Due to visa issues, this position is only open to graduates with Chinese nationality currently .