Senior Client Partner, Entertainment
Want to build the future of Real-Time 3D (RT3D) content creation?
We are searching for an experienced Senior Client Partner, Entertainment to help drive success with our most strategic gaming & entertainment customers as well as to find prospective customers in Indonesia for the SEA region.
This Sales leadership role will help drive Unity to the next level with the most influential gaming companies in the region!
Reporting to the Head of Sales - Entertainment, you will work in SAPAC Entertainment Sales organization at Unity, working autonomously and collaborating closely with key internal and external contributors to help deliver and implement sales strategies.
What you’ll be doing
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and existing customer opportunities with a focus on bringing new mid/large size studios to Unity's ecosystem
- Creatively thinking and implementing our sales strategy across Gaming, Gambling, Media & Entertainment sectors
- Establish business relationships with the most relevant gaming studios as well as new Metateinment / Metaverse projects that need Unity's expertise
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Marketing, Field Engineering, and Accelerate Solutions) around key initiatives and deals
What we’re looking for
- Needs to have worked extensively in the game, media or entertainment industry with a good network or knowledge of the Entertainment industry
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience in SaaS, technology licensing, or middleware sales
- Consistent track record to identify, structure, develop, and complete strategic agreements as well as meeting or exceeding individual quarterly ACV/ Revenue targets
- Comfortable representing a technology company, balancing internal needs, and working across the C-suite, engineering, or other technical staff to build solutions
- Solution Selling attitude: Ability to identify a problem or opportunity of game projects development or production, and associate them with Unity’s products and services
You might also have
- Game Development expertise (not required but very encouraged!)
- Expertise in strategic selling structures, contract negotiation, deal closing, pipeline management, forecasting, and account planning
- Experience working with a major Sales Methodology
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.