Senior Client Partner
Unity is looking for an experienced, client-focused Senior Client Partner. This position involves working with game development companies to expand the use of the Unity engine and expand sales.
The Senior Client Partner proactively creates action plans to further Unity’s sales strategies and works closely with internal and external stakeholders. It is vital for this role to clearly understand the goals, strategies, and needs of clients to build and expand client relations at multiple levels. To that end, an effective Business Development Manager will also need to collaborate effectively with fellow Unity staff.
What you’ll be doing
- Meet quarterly sales goals as dictated by the company, maintain existing client relationships, and build new ones
- Seek out projects, both planned and currently in development, and encourage the developers to adopt Unity
- Communicate client needs to the Unity product development team and other relevant teams, and also recommend Unity products and services to clients to assist with their game development
- Accurately analyze client and market data, anticipate potential client needs, develop new business opportunities, and recommend appropriate solutions
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
What we’re looking for
- Strong experience in solution sales for client-side development, a good grasp of the development process
- Experience in inter-business business development, marketing, or related areas
- Highly motivated self-starter, strong business sense, good presentation skills, organizational skills, and planning skills
- Experience with technical software products, comfortability working with high-level executives
- Strong English communication skills (reading and writing)
You might also have
- Game development experience as a producer, etc.
- Love and knowledge of video games and the games and Entertainment industry
- Experience working in the games industry
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.