Senior Client Partner
The Senior Client Partner will be part of a growing team helping start and shape our business in the MFG, manufacturing, industry. Unity Technologies is being used for these areas for many applications/features/infra, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our tools and services in these industries. This role will be responsible for spearheading our initial efforts in building solutions and acquiring customers, focusing on Japan.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for driving ACV and consistently meeting quarterly sales targets.
- Develop solid pipeline by defining opportunities and market potential, identifying sales leads, and working with internal teams to close accounts. Deliver accurate forecasting.
- Manage and document in CRM sales cycle from beginning to end: Lead generation, needs identification, developing deals and finalizing contracts, and post sales activities.
- Cultivate long-term business relationship by ensuring close coordination with Solution Engineering, Professional service and Enterprise Support on pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Provide commercial / customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing and other matters to internal teams
What we’re looking for
- Relevant experience, with both Engineering and Business background.
- Skill of leading business with account teams.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- 25% to 50% travel required, demonstration of previous work travel preferred
You might also have
- Deep regional networks. Global networks will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of process from product plan to after sales in customers and how software tools and services are built and used in target industries.
- Deep C level networks within relevant manufacturing customers.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.