Senior Compensation Partner, Executive and Equity
Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company filled with problem solvers, and the Executive Compensation Partner role is no different. This role is part of the People organization, and reports to the Principal, Executive & Equity Compensation.
The People Team empowers employees, strategizes with leaders, and builds the businesses to be successful and scalable. The Compensation team strives to innovate and get results that help ensure Unity continues to pay and reward employees optimally and fairly.
You will proactively build partnerships, foster open dialogue, provide creative solutions to issues in real time and support the successful administration of compensation programs globally. If you are a superb communicator, analytically minded, have an understanding of the business of people, enjoy working with a diverse team and above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them - this role may be for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Be an integral part of the Executive and Equity Compensation team by supporting the execution and development of Unity's programs. This includes market analysis, budgeting and modeling, advising on executive offers, and assistance with filings and other disclosures
- Complete ad-hoc analyses linked to new executive new hires, current employees, and promotion requests by using external benchmark data and internal peer equity while ensuring alignment to Unity's compensation philosophy. Review and audit Board materials for readiness.
- Develop and maintain relations with key partners in HR, Finance, Legal, Stock Administration, and Executive Leadership and contribute to cross-functional projects as needed
- Support the Principal, Executive & Equity Compensation on ad hoc analysis, reporting, and other project work as needed.
What we’re looking for
- Strong background in providing financial or compensation support and analysis, with experience collaborating with internal partners at all levels
- Proven track record on a finance team, at a compensation consulting firm and/or in-house compensation team
- We value excellent judgment and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly take insights from complex data sets
- We require outstanding attention to detail, strong quantitative modeling skills (in Excel or Google Sheets), and
- The preferred individual will be flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes. Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment
You might also have
- Previous experience preparing market analysis and slide deck materials for management, C-level or board-level executives
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.