Senior Concept Artist - Beyond Good & Evil 2
As a Senior Concept Artist, you will be responsible of supporting the character art director producing high quality 2D concept art aligned with the visual of our game Beyond Good & Evil 2.
What you´ll do
- Assist the Character Art Director to define and develop a consistent visual style for different characters features.
- Illustrate the designs contributing to a better understanding of the gameplay proposals.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Art Leads, to produce consistent quality designs for shaping the visual of the game.
- Create concept art for production teams to realize the game models following the creative and technical guidelines of the project.
- Collaborate with the other disciplines to achieve the best balance between artistic richness and gameplay needs.
- Participate in the improvement of the project concept and artistic workflow.
What you'll bring
- Experience with Photoshop, Painter, or the equivalent for digital concept creation.
- Previous experience as a Concept Artist in the videogame industry ideally in a realistic/stylized realism art style.
- Ability to quickly iterate on concepts with input from the Art Director.
- Understanding of modular pipelines, using one visual design as a base to create thematic sets.
- Experience on both drawing and photobashing to define material qualities and specific features would be a plus
- Previous weapons design experience would be a plus
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
What we offer
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)