Senior Content Director Level Design (F/M/NB)
As the Senior Content Director you will be heavily involved in the creation of key features for the new Assassin's Creed Mirage project. You will manage the creation of all relevant design content while ensuring that it reflects the project’s artistic & design vision and fully exploits the potential of all game mechanics.
- Lead and mentor the World design team
- Design the game world in line with the project’s artistic vision and world guide
- Plan and direct the design of games content such as levels, campaigns, quests, tutorials, events, characters and certain items
- Create quality goals, workflows and guides for all relevant content
- Improve the design of areas such as narration, game flow and pacing, difficulty, player progression as well as the consistency of all mechanics used to create content
- Collaborate with the lead team, producers and directors to deliver high quality content in line with the creative vision of the game
- Participate in research and optimization of content creation tools and workflows
- Previous experiences in the Game industry working in level design or game design; including shipping Open world AAA titles
- Strong ability to learn and master new tools and techniques
- Thorough understanding of overall content design processes; including areas such as level design, game design, narrative design and game writing
- Experience in rapid prototyping and concept feasibility testing
- Solid knowledge of the game production pipeline
- Able to apply critical and analytical thinking to solve complex challenges
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and a superior motivation to create high quality content
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.