Unity is looking for a proactive, energetic, creative and strategic Senior Counsel to join its China Legal team. In this role, you will partner with the China BD Team and serve as a key voice in the room in providing advice on amazing projects and business deals and cooperations! You are a strategic thinker and problem solver who understands the business implications of legal decisions, and are able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-growth environment!
What you’ll be doing
- Structure, draft and negotiate a broad range of customer-facing agreements, including software and SaaS, partnerships, professional services, outsourcing, IT infrastructure and various supplier agreements and lease agreements.
- Tap into your expertise by crafting, maintaining, and conducting effective legal training and significant written documentation and guidelines for the business including the training programs for the sales organizations on negotiation best practices and relevant legal issues.
- Advise internal clients regarding legal issues, including identifying, managing, and communicating risks and opportunities in commercial transactions.
- Assist with the development of standard template language to be used in contracts, ancillary documents and associated playbooks.
- Collaborate with legal team members to improve processes and ensure business demands are satisfied.
What we’re looking for
- PRC qualified attorney with proven experience gained from private practice or in-house legal department.
- Ability to draft legal documents, contracts, policies, and messages in a clear, concise, and digestible manner for business partners.
- Someone passionate about learning new technologies and who is willing to experiment with the latest technologies to find innovative solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese, and the ability to collaborate with team members across the organization.
- Attention to detail, interest in learning new things and new technologies and desire to get things done.
You might also have
- Prior in-house experience working with advertising, enterprise software, Internet or high-tech companies.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.