Senior Data Analyst - 6 months Contract
This is a contract role for 6 months.
The Senior Data Analyst will focus on improving data capabilities and business intelligence for our Quality verification teams, astute at spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and convey complex concepts, using game data to improve our Development and Quality Verification strategies. You will report to the Development Manager of Analytics. What the Senior Data Analyst will do at EA:
- You will prepare detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify essential areas of opportunity and insight to guide future design.
- You will evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
- You will connect with multiple data providers and customers in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- You will conduct analysis using SQL and other database tools.
- You will guide best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
- You will develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
- You will help us promote a data-driven culture and lead data governance practices to support us in our Organization's data transformation.
- You will be a champion for data quality by creating data quality policies and monitoring tools.
- You will mentor Data Analysts from a technical perspective.
The next great Senior Data Analyst needs:
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, using data to improve processes.
- Programming and Database experienced with advanced SQL experience and efficient in Python.
- Knowledge of different data software analytics and visualization tools such as New Relic, Tableau and PowerBI.
- Build data modeling and understand data warehousing.
- An enthusiasm for creating solutions involving all team members.
- Excited to manage processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team.
- Develop relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.