The Sr Data Analyst, Marketing Analytics, will be responsible for gathering, structuring and analyzing data to derive compelling insights that drive the optimization of our online marketing initiatives. This includes the design and management of data collection and analytics solutions, analysis of the performance of marketing initiatives and their effect on engagement, conversion and retention.
WHO WE ARE
The Marketing Analytics team is primarily located in San Francisco, and works with the business stakeholders such as CRM, Paid Media, AAA brand, Live brand and F2P teams located worldwide. Our goal is to be excellent thought partners to our stakeholders and drive data driven decision making via highly impactful analytics projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Translate the business questions and challenges from the stakeholders into Analytics projects.
- Collaborate closely with the stakeholder teams; Understand the brand and marketing objectives and the major initiatives; Identify the key success metrics that help evaluate the performance towards the objectives; Establish a benchmarking methodology and set targets for the key metrics identified.
- Identify successes and key learnings from the current pulse point to inform the pre-launch / post launch analysis/wrap up and help influence planning of future pulse points
- Collaborate with WW Analytics teams to establish best practices and identify synergies and support global efforts
- Work with the Enterprise Data team to create the ETL pipelines into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Integrate raw data from multiple data sources
- Create, manage and distribute data and insights utilizing analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server/Teradata/Snowflake environments which will serve as underpinnings of ad-hoc and recurring analyses
- Construct dashboards as a self-service tool, to support analytics and deep dive projects
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Possesses a technical or quantitative background in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Senior level professional experience in marketing/business/customer analytics
- Proven track record working with SQL and Excel
- Proven track record working with Python, R or comparable statistical modeling tools
- Proven track record working with Tableau / Datorama
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling
- Demonstrated success presenting complex qualitative and quantitative research data in a clear and compelling manner
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and gaming industry
- Knowledge of or experience using one or more of the following:
Multi-channel attribution analyses
Digital marketing platforms – Salesforce, DV360, DCM
Ad platforms such as Facebook, YouTube AdWords, etc.
Web Analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics)
Media Mix Modeling
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters