Senior eCommerce Manager
This exciting opportunity will be joining a Global Online Sales team and will be responsible for supporting Unity.com’s online Industry business objectives with a primary focus on driving revenue to Unity.com. The Senior eCommerce Manager will support business strategy, campaign planning & execution, cross-functional promotional strategy, and driving day-to-day revenue planning and forecasting. The role is highly cross-functional, and will work closely with (but not limited to) partners from Marketing,Web Product, Regional Teams, Web Content, Creative Service, Customer Support and more. This role will report into the Senior Manager, Global eCommerce who leads the overall Unity.com business. This role sits within the broader Marketplace Sales team.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement eCommerce strategies & tactics that align with overall business objectives and drive revenue growth and are accountable to achieving revenue goals for your industry
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including digital & growth marketing, product marketing, product management, customer success, to ensure eCommerce initiatives are aligned with broader business goals and implemented optimally
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal partners, including team members across the globe, and be able to launch initiatives & tactics through effective communication and execution
- Regularly reporting on eCommerce performance and drilling down on metrics such as seat movement data, web performance, and marketing metrics and ensure partners within Unity are understanding eCommerce performance
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and find opportunities to optimize product assortment, pricing, and promotions
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding analytical skills. Experience identifying and diagnosing business drivers, and setting appropriate business metrics and dashboards.
- Proficient in Excel/Sheets, with strong understanding of data visualization & analytics tools such as Big Query, Looker, and Amplitude.
- Strong communicator with ability to drive alignment with cross-functional partners and senior leaders
- High accountability, self-motivation, and ambitious spirit
- Knowledge of eCommerce processes globally; with a very strong keen eye and attention to detail, and a “user-first” attitude
You might also have
- Experience using Product-led growth principles
- Experience with consumption/metered-billing revenue models
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.