Senior Enablement Consultant, Channel Partners
At Unity, we are driving the wholesale adoption of Realtime 3D (RT3D) across many different businesses and industries. We strive to help companies accelerate through their digital transformation programs and create the foundations for web 3.0.
We hold a 72% market share of the top 1,000 mobile games, and generate over 5 billion downloads per month. Also, 50% + of all PC and Console games are made on Unity. But we are more than just Games, we provide products, services and professional training across a range of industries including Architecture, Engineering, Manufacturing and E-Commerce.
Key to our success are our Channel Partners! There are a number of different partner “types” we work with, ranging from “Value Added Resellers” to strategic, top-tier consulting companies.
As our new Enablement Consultant, you will work with senior leaders across these partners to identify and analyze their sales and technical training needs and turn them into meaningful training and development programs. You will have the support from the Enablement team in regard to content creation and delivery.
What you'll be doing
- Partnering with our Channel Partner Account Managers and Directors
- Building enablement plans and relationships with strategic partners
- Working collaboratively closely with internal stakeholders on the creation of these enablement plans
- Creating both technical/product enablement programs as well as sales and GTM programs and deliver those programs with the support of technical subject matter experts
- Managing all associated content on the relevant content platforms
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Channel Sales and/or Enablement and/or Channel Sales Enablement
- Project Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Content Curation experience
You may also have
- Formal Project Management training
- Worked in a technical SaaS environment or professional services company
- Passion or curiosity about gaming or tech
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.