Senior Environment Artist - Infinity Ward
Job Title:Senior Environment Artist - Infinity Ward
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a Senior Environment Artist in the Woodland Hills, CA area.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Craft believable photo real environment art that incorporates the needs of both high-level Art and Design direction as needed for a given space
- Collaborate closely with departmental counterparts to ensure your level both plays well and looks great
- Lead by example through industry high level content
- Work revisions are due to direction rather than quality
- Pre-Production – Plan and prioritize tasks to ensure best possible results
- Ownership - High level of creativity and independence; requires little oversight
- Proactively helps to troubleshoot and fix problemed content
- Expected to evaluate and help solve performance concerns
- Can mentor others as needed within the environment team
- Create documentation of processes for others to follow as needed
- 6+ years of world building experience with an industry leading level editor. UE4, Unity, etc.
- Strong foundational Art skills. Understanding of composition, form, color and light in relation to crafting environments
- Strong narrative and environmental story telling skills with regards to set dressing and world building
- Strong understanding of modular workflows as it relates to architectural assembly and asset creation
- Advanced knowledge of physically based material workflows and shaders.
- Advanced skill in their discipline software. Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop, and similar software
- Self-motivated, independent, and has proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
- Photogrammetry experience a Plus +
- First Person Shooter experience a Plus +