Senior Environment Artist / Senior Level Artist
Nov 29, 2022
As a Senior Environment Artist, you'll have the opportunity to create gameplay spaces that not only play well but look visually stunning too.
- Environmental storytelling through set dressing
- Build 3D assets and scenes (compositing) for environments based on concept art and reference imagery
- Collaborate with the Level Design and 3D Team to maintain gameplay requirements and Tech Art to maintain performance requirements
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- A relevant portfolio of artwork (must include Level/Environment Art and ideally, examples with a fluid/organic nature
- Proven experience working in the games industry with at least one AAA title to your name
- Deep understanding of art fundamentals and design (including an understanding of composition, color theory and lighting)
- Great technical knowledge of 3D packages, texturing packages and game engines like Unity/Unreal
- Solid understanding of the workflows required to create an asset from the Blockout stage to final quality, and optimization for real-time rendering
- International game projects & IP’s.
- Access to cutting-edge hardware.
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
1036 available jobs