Senior Environment Level Artist
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented artist to join our Environment Art team in Warsaw to work on AAA games. As a Senior Environment Level Artist you will be in charge of creating breathtaking worlds for upcoming projects that millions of players will dive into. Sounds interesting? Send us your CV and portfolio!
- At least 6 years of experience working in the video games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Great sense of scale, proportions, composition.
- Good knowledge about color theory and basic lighting techniques.
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Strong understanding of how environment design affects gameplay.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Self-planning and organization.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- Passion for games!
Nice to Have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Knowledge about Level Design.
- Basic knowledge about photogrammetry in games.
- Experience with procedural content creation packages (Substance package, Houdini, World Machine, Zbrush).
- Strong skill in creating high quality 3D models.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.