Senior Executive Assistant
About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Senior Executive Assistant opportunity is based in San Francisco or Los Angeles, and reports to our CEO.
This is a fast-paced opportunity for someone who is very bright, get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, and people-oriented. You enjoy working with different personalities and easily prioritize many competing demands. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work and finding efficiencies in your role. At Fandom, we build a team of self-starters with a high tolerance for ambiguity. This role is not only an amazing opportunity, but it is also a lot of work. Expectations of this person are very high, so we\'re looking for someone who enjoys being connected and moving things forward.
As the Executive Assistant, you will actively manage our Chief Executive Officer and Chief Finance Officer’s day-to-day and provide overall team support to these parts of our organization. You\'ll work closely with various departments and a mighty team of Executive Assistants.
- Manage executives’ daily calendar, expenses, meetings, global travel, and event arrangements.
- Provide organizational support to the executives. Helping to ensure action items, deadlines, and deliverables are completed.
- Project managing, building internal presentations, and conducting follow-up correspondences on behalf of the executives to the team.
- Arrange corporate or special events outside the workplace, such as Leadership offsites, Tech, and Product All Hands, business lunches/meetings, etc.
- Arrange travel for the executives globally.
- Execute trusted initiatives and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees and facilitate internal communication (e.g., distribute information and schedule presentations).
- Have 2+ years of administrative experience; prior work with CEO or CFO is a plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Have a passion for learning technology and understanding our product.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and relationship skills. Have influencing skills to drive change.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders’ calendars with the ability to make judgment calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities.
- Have exemplary planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Can easily handle stress. Roll with both a sense of humor and urgency.
- Excels with direct communication style.
- Operates effectively with specific direction.
- Experience working efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed and global environment.
- You\'re fluent in all tools of G Suite on Google Cloud.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Benefits & Perks
- Vibrant team culture, periodic team lunches, and happy hour events
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Training (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs, including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
- International work environment with a start-up culture
Fandom powers fan experience. We are the world\'s largest fan platform. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV, and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.