Senior Executive Assistant - Tech and Product Leadership
Fandom is growing! We are hiring an Executive Assistant to support our chief technology and chief product officers. We are based in San Francisco on Sutter Street and expect you to be onsite at least 3 days a week.
You will report to and manage our CTO and CPO's day-to-day, and provide overall team support. You will work with other departments and collaborate with a mighty team of Executive Assistants. Your superpowers are: organization, problem-solving, and prioritization. You are a calendaring and G-suite specialist. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work and finding efficiencies in your role. You will have an amazing opportunity for growth and learn our amazing business.
- Manage daily calendars, travel, expenses, meetings, and event arrangements
- Prepare executives for upcoming meetings, conduct preliminary research, and develop reports
- Provide organizational support to the Executives. Ensure follow-up - action items, deadlines and deliverables are completed. Take notes, manage projects, build and update internal presentations in Slides, write follow-up emails and keep records of client and investor interactions
- Arrange corporate or special events including leadership and team off-sites, all hands monthly meetings, business lunches, meetings, etc.
- Be our point of contact between executives and employees/clients to facilitate internal communication
- 5+ years of administrative experience with 2+ years as an executive assistant to C-level
- Support 1 to 2 senior executives
- Expertise in managing complex and dynamic Google calendars
- Manage and book travel and expenses
- Achieve inbox zero daily
- Communicate potential issues before they snowball
- Refine tasks and seek a better solution
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Update and design Google Slides presentations
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Technology or Entertainment | Gaming startup
- Project Management skills
Benefits & Perks
- Salary range for this position is: $103,000 to $140,000 depending on experience
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision benefits that start your first day
- Training (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
Fandom is the world's largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 350 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer