Senior Expert Environment Artist
Job Title:Senior Expert Environment Artist
Collaborate with Art Directors, Producers, Animators, and Tech Artists to deliver realistic characters for outstanding player experiences.
Be a proactive self-starter that can independently implement high-level direction.
Champion standard processes and advocate towards streamlining tools and processes.
Collaborate with other teams to ensure art requirements and plans are understood.
Supply creative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
8+ total years in the games industry working in an art capacity
Strong understanding of creating character art assets in multiple major 3D and 2D packages (3DS Max or Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, and Substance) for console hardware (Xbox, PS, PC).
Excellent understanding of Physically Based Rendering systems and techniques.
Possesses in-depth understanding of game engines, pipelines, and processes.
Comprehensive understanding of human anatomy, and clothing and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modelling.
Rock-solid communication and problem-solving skills.
Proven track record to thrive in an ambitious and often ambiguous environment.
Strong understanding of game art with ability to clearly discuss modern trends.
Inspiring portfolio demonstrating focus and commitment to realistic characters and current gen 2D/3D asset creation; ideally demonstrating organic and hard surface character, clothing, and equipment/accessory models with high-quality materials and textures.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $116,800.00 - $216,000.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.