Senior Financial Analyst
Ubisoft is currently seeking a full-time Senior Financial Analyst, for its Financial Planning and Analysis department. This individual will be reporting to a Director, Financial Analytics. The position will support the Strategic Partnerships and Business Development group.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide regular business performance reports and partner analysis to management and initiate analysis that will highlight opportunities for the company.
What you’ll do:
- Financial planning & analysis
○ Work closely with the SVP of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development to create financial forecasts and help drive financial and business decisions.
○ Develop complex forecast models for a variety of new and existing businesses across multiple markets.
Assist business leads with key financial analysis and reporting of key Ubisoft Strategic Partnership such as Twitch, Nvidia, and more.
○ Assist team with key decision-making ranging from go-to-market strategies, deal profitability analysis, cost/benefit analysis, and lifetime value calculations.
○ Develop key performance metrics and indicators that will help management to assess profitability of individual markets, customers, and deal offerings.
○ Work closely with individual business owners to understand and communicate key issues, risks and opportunities, underlying planning assumptions, and overall performance objectives.
○ Assist broader finance team with financial forecast loads and submission into forecasting tool.
- Monthly financial reporting
○ Provide executives with monthly reports.
○ Prepare management reporting and dashboards encompassing full P&L with proactive analysis and commentary on business performance.
○ Coordinate with accounting and ensure accurate and timely reporting to HQ reporting systems.
○ Provide weekly/monthly reports on other topics such as spend analysis upon demand.
What you’ll bring:
- Financial analysis experience.
- Team player that can listen and communicate effectively with client groups, analyze needs, and find best practice solutions.
- Action oriented individual who can visualize solutions and execute them efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities with emphasis on communication with senior management.
- Bilingual English and French
- Superior spreadsheet modeling and presentation skills with robust knowledge of Advanced MS Excel.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.