Senior Financial Analyst
Who We Are
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that partners with the finest creative talent in the video game industry, empowering studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. The Label publishes the Kerbal Space Program franchise, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey from Panache Digital Games, The Outer Worlds from Obsidian Entertainment, OlliOlli World and Rollerdrome from Roll7, After Us from Piccolo Studio, Penny’s Big Breakaway from Evening Star and more. Private Division has future unannounced projects in development with Moon Studios, Yellow Brick Games, Wētā Workshop, Game Freak, and other esteemed independent developers. The Label publishes the physical retail edition of Hades from Supergiant Games on PlayStation® and Xbox consoles. Private Division continues to build its internal studio capacity, with Roll7 and Intercept Games as internal developers for the Label. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Las Vegas, and Munich.
This Senior Financial Analyst will support the finance efforts across the label. The ideal candidate will have strong financial forecasting skills and understanding of accounting rules. They must have a proven ability to be resourceful, business-minded, and be eager to dive into data and systems.
What You’ll Take On
- Assist with coordination and management of annual budget and monthly, quarterly, and long-range forecasting processes
- Coordinate with business unit leads to track and evaluate actual spend vs forecast and recommend future forecast adjustments
- Collaborate with and assist other departments across the organization in providing timely, accurate, and insightful financial/business analyses. Serves as point of contact and assists other departments with obtaining financial data for their use
- Partner with accounting and financial reporting teams to ensure routine and ad-hoc transactions are accurately reflected in accordance with policies
- Coordinate vendor management and payment cycles across the label, ensuring purchase orders are created and invoices are coded appropriately, routed for proper approval, and paid timely
- Review Production teams’ monthly timesheets and inquire when necessary
- Assist with preparing quarterly product investment review presentations
- Liaise with royalty team to assist with timely reporting of royalty statements to our developer partners and accurate calculation of monthly accruals
- Work with label leadership, Corporate FP&A, and Sales to perform ad-hoc financial analyses on current and future titles
- Produce recurring and ad-hoc reports and analyses accurately and thoughtfully
- Develop presentations and analytical materials to be presented to label and executive management
- Support the design and implementation of finance projects and assist with other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of professional FP&A or accounting experience, working in fast paced environments
- CPA and/or combination of public and private accounting experience a plus
- Demonstrated passion and understanding of the video game industry and/or prior experience in industry
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage processes and people
- Must be a strong team player who is able to work collaboratively with all departments and levels
- Proactive, with a strong work ethic, and able to handle multiple changing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and eager to dig into numbers and variances
- Flexible to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of an enterprise planning system (Hyperion) a plus
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $70,000 and $105,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.