Senior Financial Planning Analyst – Marketing
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Financial Analyst, Marketing to be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. This person will support all strategic planning and forecasting for marketing investments across the global publishing organization.
The ideal candidate is a business partner that is comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels by supporting them in terms of budgets tracking and monitoring. He/She will have very strongexperience in finance, accounting, analytical mindset, solid business judgment, attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
The position will be located in Montréal (Canada) and report to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis – Marketing who is based in Saint Mandé (France).
What you’ll do:
- Lead Publishing’s global tracking, forecasting and annual plan of key franchise marketing budgets.
- Support and collaborate with marketing executives to create investment prioritization.
- Analyze historical benchmarks and title ambitions to recommend marketing investment and the allocation of marketing budgets to local markets.
- Perform consolidation of company-wide marketing expenses and financial KPIs for a comprehensive spend view for executive level review.
- Develop monthly business review presentations, recapping results vs. plan and forecast for management meetings.
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of actual spend.
- Partner with accounting team during month and quarter accounting end close to ensure accuracy of bookings.
- Manage intercompany rebills for marketing spend per transfer pricing guidance
- Coordinate with the accounting and procurement teams and budget owners to manage marketing PO creation, reporting and tracking process
- Help implement processes to enhance marketing investment tracking, visibility and streamlined reporting
What you’ll bring:
- Strong professional experience in Finance, Accounting, or Economics, specifically in Corporate FP&A experience
- Strong foundation in Excel, Hyperion Essbase and Oracle planning tools
- Bilingual (French and English)
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct