Senior Full-Stack Developer, Solutions Games Services
The Unity Accelerate Solutions Games team is a group of highly skilled Software Developers and Technical Artists with deep expertise in the Unity platform, whose main goal is to help our customers improve their projects and internal workflows and assist them in the resolution of very challenging technical problems. In order to do this, we provide a series of short-term and long-term consulting and development services which can range in duration from one week to eighteen months and beyond.
We’re looking for a full-stack software developer to supplement our team’s core expertise with deep domain knowledge of web development, both front and back end. You’ll be building new tools to improve how we work, and working on ground breaking products.
You’ll have experience with both front and back end web development. In the front-end side, this will include experience with frameworks such as React or Vue. In the back-end side, this will include technologies such as nodejs, docker, and kubernetes.
This role may involve periodic work on customer facing projects.
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What you'll be doing
- Help the Engineering Manager define and build tools to improve the team’s way of working.
- Help the Engineering Manager establish best practices around full-stack development, including continuous deployment.
- Front and back end implementations of tools to improve the team’s way of working.
- Integration with third party APIs.
- Embedding with external customer teams to develop interactive applications and tools.
What we're looking for
- Experience in relational databases, or equivalent nosql stacks.
- Working knowledge of orchestration including docker and kubernetes.
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs, including REST APIs.
- Experience with authentication and authorization, including SAML.
- Experience with build process, continuous integration, continuous deployment and build engineering.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.