Senior Full-Stack Developer
We are seeking a senior full-stack developer, strong with front-end and back-end development, to join us developing our community-support websites.
As a member of this team you will develop the Blog, Forum and Answers sites and improve our support for our development community in partnership with several other teams.
Is healthy communication core to the way you work? You will be working with many internal collaborators and a passionate user-base.
Do you want join a fast-moving team, in a growing company, that is already a market leader in an exciting industry? This is an opportunity to be a key piece of how we connect with our users, enabling more people to make more amazing things.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing the Answers, Blog and Forum websites that support people building games and apps with the Unity engine
- Migrating several disparate systems towards a common technical platform
- Moving quickly but carefully to delight our users
What we’re looking for
- Web front-end development experience including ReactJS or other JS frameworks
- Back-end development experience using C# .net, Java Spring Boot, GoLang or similar tech stacks
- Solid understanding of how all the parts of a dynamic website work together
- A technology-agnostic and users-first approach
You might also have
- Experience with the security, accessibility and privacy concerns for international websites
- Knowledge of API design, GraphQL, cloud functions or app development on iOS and Android
- Exposure to Dev-Ops topics such as Cloud Hosting, CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, and monitoring/alerting systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.