Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Unity Technologies is looking for a senior Full-stack Software Engineer to build web applications for innovative social and communication products.
You are a Full-stack software engineer with a passion for delivering games and products used by thousands of people. You're driven to get things done and to do them right. You aren't afraid to seek and tackle difficult problems. You want to collaborate with people who encourage collaboration and cultivate new and innovative ideas!
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, test, and maintain high performance, ambitious user interfaces and groundbreaking frameworks, tools, and SDKs.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and Design partners to iterate on consumer-facing products and features. Help define requirements and planning.
- Be responsible with your team for the release cycle and deployment of a public-facing web application used all over the world.
- Put in place analytics systems for data driven-decisions and A/B testing.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in high efficiency, low latency web services, and web technologies.
- Experience with asynchronous programming, event streams, web sockets.
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end test frameworks.
You might also have
- Passion for social platforms and Unity editor development.
- Experience with Docker containers in Kubernetes.
- Experience with Redux, React Query, GraphQL.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.