As a Senior Game Designer, you will be responsible for the entire feature life cycle, from concept/prototype all the way through to release and frequent post-launch updates. You will be also responsible for the development of game systems, controls and interfaces in order to bring the vision of the Producer into a playable experience.
- You are a black belt in design processes from ideation to delivery.
- You are master with high fidelity prototyping & demonstration skills in leading software Axure, Figma, etc.
- You are self-driven designer taking responsibility of producing large, complex systems to our players with maximum player value while collaborating with multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- You are a 10xer; overseeing UX/UI flow of multiple systems in detail from ideation, conception, communication, implementation to support creating maximum player value possible.
- You are a critical thinker who can create game systems that can answer a targeted audience’s needs while maintaining the balance, quality & design principals of the game.
- You are a keen eye in detail maintaining documentation, guidelines and demonstration assets.
- Experience as designer in the video games industry with at least 2 shipped projects;
- An understanding of game flow and scripting, knowledge of prototyping software;
- Ability to mentor and transfer knowledge to other designers;
- Ability to work independently and produce excellent results despite technical limitations and time constraints;
- Experience in working with other professionals in a fast-paced, iterative and agile professional environment;
- Good proficiency in English.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.