The Senior Game Designer will be involved in multiple features and game design needs throughout the entire game development to create the best possible player experience for the game.
• Create game systems that answer the needs of the directors with regards to the targeted experience for the player, while observing the production directives of the game
• Assess the success of prototypes by measuring how objectives are met, using relevant quantitative and qualitative measurement techniques
• Participate to the development of tools required to implement and adjust game systems by collaborating with programming to determine the Game Design needs of such systems
• Take ownership over large, complex systems and make plans for how to implement them within the game while balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders (Programming, Animation, AI, Level Design, Narrative, Art and others)
• Create, standardize and maintain design documentation, including feature specification and implementation guidelines, to offer a useful reference for the whole team
• Ensure that clear lines of communication are kept open with key stakeholders by updating them on the progress and challenges
• Contribute towards improving standards of all design practices
• Carry ideas from conception, through prototyping to detailed design and implementation
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Kindly provide a copy of your CV and a link to your portfolio
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.