Senior Game Designer - IRON MAN
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
Our Motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let's say that again—iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars™: Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
Motive is looking Motive is looking for a Game Designer, with a focus on gameplay systems that can engage and empower players. You will report to the Lead Systems Designer, joining our team working on the early stages of a new AAA project.
- With direction from design leadership, create various game systems with a focus on longer-term loops and player motivations.
- Work with Gameplay Designers to ensure our systems and core gameplays support and feed each other.
- Write design documents and communicate them to the team.
- Prototype, integrate and maintain features and content using our in-house tools.
- Review the game against the design goals and identify issues and opportunities to improve the player experience.
- Give and take feedback from across the team.
- Collect and use qualitative data (playtest, usability, and customer feedback) and quantitative data (telemetry and analytics) to inform your designs.
- 5+ years of experience developing video games.
- Experience working on progression systems and game economies is a plus.
- Familiarity with advanced game engines like Unreal, Unity and others.
- Experience working hands-on with a game engine to implement your designs. Strong technical background is a plus.
- Knowledge of recent titles and trends in action games and RPGs and the ability to apply insights from them.