Senior Game Producer, Art Outsourcing, Amazon Games
Jan 19, 2023
Irvine, United States
- 8+ years experience in game production
- 8+ years experience in game art asset creation or in game design asset creation.
- 8+ years experience with modern game engines and asset integration pipelines.
· Manage a team of outsource artists to create game engaging content that maintains New World's high quality in-game graphics.
· Fulfill the role of project manager for your team using task management software and scheduling techniques that are a blend of agile development methods and common game content development methods.
· Partner with a creative lead to maximize the productivity of a team and art outsource partners. Explore new opportunities in art processes and workflows.
· Generate detailed workflow documentation and associated schedules to convey a plan to over deliver on expectations.
· Participate in quality control over development in area of ownership working with senior developers in all crafts.
· Partner with QA experts to ensure all issues are known and quickly resolved.
· Work close with legal and finance partners as needed to to negotiate contracts, set up work orders and submit invoices.
A day in the life
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
About the team
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- Experience working with a cross discipline team of artists, designers, animators and engineers.
- Experience in project management and associated tools for managing development.
- Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.