Senior Game Producer, Unpublished Fighting Game
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.” Working with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has expanded our footprint in Asia and accelerated our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players.
The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player. We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games. This means less emphasis on titles and hierarchy and more on creating the right environment to ship excellent experiences to players.
- Manage project backlog, and lead the planning and content development aligned to product vision throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Set up tracking and work systems to help the team deliver the commitments to players on time with expected quality.
- Manage stakeholder expectations through interpreting and communicating stages to invested audiences.
- Manage risks and drive the problem-solving process.
- Be the owner of the team organization and set up the team for success by growing team autonomy and efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for optimization and iterate systems to support the team best.
- Inspire teams to collaborate across time (zones) and space, and help guide work to ensure we’re focused on the work that brings the most value to players.
- Balance team efficiency, team health, and quality.
- 6+ years of game production or producer experience and having shipped at least one game, ideally games-as-a-service.
- Experience applying Agile frameworks.
- Strong negotiation skills, with a mix of patience and goal orientation to navigate complex cultural, technology, and product requirements.
- Deep spirit of perseverance, ability to guide teams, and dedication to seeing challenges through to their end.
- Player Resonance: You know how to create the experience that players crave.
- Game development pipelines: You know how a game is made and the phases of development.
- Experience in cross-disciplinary teams or cross-site collaboration.
- Ability to read/write and speak Mandarin to liaise with overseas teammates.
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse, and your children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits