Senior Gameplay Animator - Beyond Good & Evil 2
As a Senior Gameplay Animator, you will be responsible for the quality and content of the animations and the functionality of the gameplay systems, in line with the game’s vision.
What you´ll do
- Interact with the other departments to implement believable performances while respecting the technical restraints.
- Bring innovation and resolution to technical problems throughout the production.
- Actively participate in animation system design and issue resolution working with the engine team if necessary.
- Collaborate with the other disciplines to achieve the best balance between animation fidelity and gameplay needs.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure the quality of the integration of the animations.
- Create high quality character animations from prototyping to polish.
- Working with both key-frame and motion capture animation to bring characters to life.
- Participate in the improvement of the project animation workflows.
- Supporting the plan and work with motion capture sessions.
What you´ll bring
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Autodesk MotionBuilder.
- Previous experience as 3D Animator in the videogame industry.
- Good ability to animate the human form, giving the character weight, personality, mood, and believability.
- Proficiency working with motion capture data and realistic key frame animation.
- Autonomous, organized, and proactive attitude.
- Ability accept and give feedback and adapt to changes.
- Previous experience as 3D Animator in third person videogames.
- Experience with 3DS Max, Maya and/or other 3D animation tools.
- Written and spoken Spanish and/or French.
- Passion and enthusiasm for videogames.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perk
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- Relocation Assistance and Visa sponsorship.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- Portfolio/Demo reel and CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)